Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Christmas card for next year. Christmas in the Oaks. This is in New Orleans. Awesome lights and music. The pic of Santa was the Cajun Christmas story. So cute. We will do it again next year. My grand kids are so funny. I said act like you are scared of the dinosaurs... Got to love Nana!

My pictures are always out of order. This is Sam opening up Christmas eve Service this year. It was beautiful. So was she in her grownup dress. I don't remember what song she played. LOL


OK this is getting out of hand! I need donations to fill the 11 3foot stockings. That is if we do not add anyone else by next Christmas. Every year I say I am not going to do it and everyone has a fit. I do love it but Christmas eve I get a crazy feeling I don't have enough to fill them all. I will be ready next year! This year they were not so full. Look at the TV Our favorite movie was playing.. I don't like it so much anymore because they changed some of the language in it and filled in more bad words! Y'all we laughed until we cried with William because he wanted to say the word FUDGE! LOL You have to look at the movie The Christmas Story, if you don't have it get. Got the stocking for Dad. He thought it was funny. I have to come up with a game with it next year. Like a word and you fill in what part of the movie it came from? Or act out hat part of the movie..That would be funny!



Christmas Caroling at the Hospital with the Homeschooling group. Sam played a song...LOL I forgot what song. I will ask her...




Christmas Eve Service with a few of the kids.



Sam looked so beautiful. I hate the kids all growing up on me!











No comments: