I called all my kids to come for a BBQ because my brother Scotty was coming in to visit. All the kids came out for the BBQ....Scotty is my half brother...I love to say he is my brother from another mother! We had a great time..Lots of family. 29+ family members...LOL! Most are my children and grandchildren but we had a few extras. Susan and her grandchildren. My nephew Lionel and his children. We had a blast and I cant wait to do it again....
I wish i had a picture of everyone together......but that is hard to do! Everytime I say group picture they all run!! So this is the best of the best!!
Nana and Victoria in the grandkids cage...NOT REALLY.... Its a dog cage that we took pictures in...LOL!
Sharon, Scotty and Susan...The Campbells! We loved having Scott come visit us. Everyone came out to visit...Lets do it again soon...
All the new babies in the family, Scotty with Savannah 1yr, Kraig with Lucy 1mo, Lionels babygirl Aliana 6mo, Stephanie with Victoria 8mo!
I wish i had a picture of everyone together......but that is hard to do! Everytime I say group picture they all run!! So this is the best of the best!!
All the new babies in the family, Scotty with Savannah 1yr, Kraig with Lucy 1mo, Lionels babygirl Aliana 6mo, Stephanie with Victoria 8mo!
No comments:
Post a Comment